Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Essay Topic

Who hoo.. so many posts today! I am trying to catch up on the past two weeks!

I am going to write my essay about women who use the Bible to prove their worth. I like this topic because I quite like the Bible and I quite like Women. Ha ha.... I just like the idea that women are proving their place by using the same tool that men used to opress them for so long.
Anyhow, I have to get ready to go run some errands and then take off for the Airport, so that's all for now.

If anyone has read any women who have done this and are not on the course reading list, please let me know because perhaps I could use them in my essay!
Thanks ladies (and Jesse)
Abby

2 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Jones said...

Using the Master's tools is a fascinating topic. I wonder if there are other instances, besides religious discourse? Using traditional literary discourse ... Scientific discourse, of course, like Margaret Cavendish.

8:31 AM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been reading your blog all along but never commented. I like reading it alot ... makes me feel like I sort of know what's going on with you even though we don't see each other much. I was very upset with the last post about the jerky man!! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

4:27 PM, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home